Acne is a very common skin concern which is confronted by lots of teenagers as well as grown-ups. This chiefly happens because the oil glands are blocked and the swelling, which takes place because of this. Very often these acnes will leave perpetual marks on the face of the individual. Acne scar treatments will be required so as to confiscate these scars. If you have scarring left behind from severe acne, you will be eyeing for the best acne scar treatment. Acne is a major problem, particularly in the adolescent years but, thankfully, typically clears up by the late teens or early twenties. It can however, leave behind mutilating scars. There is an array of treatments for acne scars removal that we offer at Tvak Laser Clinic in Vasant Vihar, Delhi. We offer affordable acne scar treatment cost.
What is acne basically?
Acne is a massively common skin complaint that affects folks of all ages and has a comprehensive range of levels when it comes to severity. Scientific term for acne is “acne vulgaris”, which exactly means, “common acne” Acne is most prominently a nasty and uncomfortable skin condition discernable by the spots it leaves on several body portions, apparently directing and concentrating in one or two particular areas such as the face or back. These spots aren’t just your usual whiteheads or blackheads often linked with rambling hormones or eating too much chocolate either. Rather, they are skin glands which have been wracked and, if not properly taken care of will eventually develop into foul lesions leaving behind nasty scars.
What are the common causes of acne?
Acne is a very common dermatological condition which can be moderately mutilating and have longer-term effects. Some research has suggested that hormonal variation in the body might be the principal cause of acne, such as during puberty, pregnancy, menstruation and times of nervousness when the skin is disposed to be oilier. When dead skin cells and sebum congest pores, acne develops.
What are diverse types of acne?
There are sketchily three groupings of acne scars:
- Icepick scars: They resemble the wounds left by an ice pick i.e. deep, pointed and with unhinged edges. They are often found on the cheeks and nose.
- Rolling scars: They are broader then 4-5mm and have a rolling or dumped appearance. These give the skin a rolling or inflammation appearance.
- Boxcar scars: Boxcar scars are about 3mm and resemble colossally to chicken pox scars. They have round and oval depression and have piercing vertical boundaries.
What are the acne scar treatments that we offer at Tvak Laser Clinic?
At Tvak Laser Clinic, our across-the- board range of acne scar removal treatments encompass:
- Acne needle RF treatment: Acne needle RF treatment is a procedure that aims to improve collagen level by needle spur. Wrinkles that are impelled on account of ageing and acne scars are categorically removed using this treatment and it makes you look young and enthusiastic. The procedure is principally carried out using a machine which has micro needles. In the process, nearly 25 micro needles are inoculated in the affected region and then is treated accordingly.
- Acne laser treatment: Laser treatment for acne scars through resurfacing integrates removing the epidermal layer of the skin and going beneath it to the dermal layer. The healing course leaves you scar-free and with a smoother, silkier skin.
- Chemical peels: A chemical peel may be a sensible method for those with mild to moderate acne. In this procedure, a product that consists of acid is applied to your skin. The purpose is to eradicate the external surface layer of the skin. Over the next few days or weeks, the surface skin will slough off and shed away and new, healthy skin will ascend. The new skin will have less acne blemishes and rarer noticeable acne scars that you can flaunt.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion is a procedure that is proven to be effective and thus is popular amid acne-stricken people. It works by confiscating the top sheets of the skin with the use of a machine that scrapes the skin where the acne scar has formed. As the skin heals, a new and much smoother layer of skin will emerge in place of the scraped skin and therefore make the acne scars imperceptible. It typically takes a tad longer for skin to heal after using dermabrasion i.e. generally a few weeks.